- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (59 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4e4z.pdb1.gz) 54 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 4E4Z
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 4E4Z
- Structure Factors (360 Kb)
- Retrieve 4E4Z in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 4E4Z
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 4e4z structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 4E4Z in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 4E4Z|
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 4E4Z,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [4e4z_A] [4e4z]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 4E4Z|
- Community annotation for 4E4Z at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.