- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (95 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4ecw.pdb1.gz) 89 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 4ECW
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 4ECW
- Structure Factors (469 Kb)
- Retrieve 4ECW in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 4ECW
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 4ecw structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 4ECW in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 4ECW|
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 4ECW,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [4ecw] [4ecw_T] [4ecw_P] [4ecw_A]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 4ECW|
- Community annotation for 4ECW at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.