- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (399 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4emx.pdb1.gz) 199 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (4emx.pdb2.gz) 197 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 4EMX
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 4EMX
- Structure Factors (705 Kb)
- Retrieve 4EMX in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 4EMX
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 4emx structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 4EMX in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 4EMX|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 4EMX,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Fold representative 4emx from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [4emx_A] [4emx_B]
- SWISS-PROT database:
- Domain organization of by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 4EMX with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 4EMX's classification at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 4EMX|
- Community annotation for 4EMX at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.