- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (203 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1ijp.pdb1.gz) 20 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1IJP
- Retrieve 1IJP in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1IJP
[Save to disk]
|View 1IJP in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1IJP|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1IJP,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1ijpa_, region A
- Fold representative 1ijp from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1ijp] [1ijp_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P68699]
- Belongs to the h(+)- or na(+)-translocating f-type, v-type and a-type atpase (f-atpase) superfamily
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [ATPL_ECOLI] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1IJP|
- Community annotation for 1IJP at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- NMR Ensemble (OLDERADO: core, domain and representative structure database)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.