- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (76 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1p5f.pdb1.gz) 144 Kb
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1p5f.pdb2.gz) 72 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1P5F
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1P5F
- Structure Factors (825 Kb)
- Retrieve 1P5F in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1P5F
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1p5f structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1P5F in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1P5F|
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1P5F from the CEP Server.
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1P5F,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1p5fa_, region A
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1p5f_A] [1p5f]
- SWISS-PROT database: [Q99497]
- Domain organization of [PARK7_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1P5F|
- Community annotation for 1P5F at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.