- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (4014 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1saf.pdb1.gz) 53 Kb
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1SAF
- Original NMR restraints
for 1SAF from PDB
- Retrieve 1SAF in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1SAF
[Save to disk]
|View 1SAF in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
- On AstexViewer, from
- On RasMol
(Install RasMol freeware)
Here's help on
how to use RasMol.
|Visual 3D analysis of 1SAF|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1SAF,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1safa_, region A
- Domain d1safb_, region B
- Domain d1safc_, region C
- Domain d1safd_, region D
- Fold representative 1saf from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1saf_A] [1saf_B] [1saf_C] [1saf_D]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P04637]
- Domain organization of [P53_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 1SAF with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 1SAF's classification [P53_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [P53_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 1SAF|
- Community annotation for 1SAF at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- NMR Ensemble (OLDERADO: core, domain and representative structure database)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
- Domain movements in
1SAF from the Database of
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.