- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (36 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1d4o.pdb1.gz) 33 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1D4O
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1D4O
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1D4O
- Structure Factors (148 Kb)
- Retrieve 1D4O in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1D4O
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1d4o structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1D4O in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1D4O|
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1D4O from the CEP Server.
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1D4O,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1d4oa_, region A
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1d4o_A] [1d4o]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P11024]
- Belongs to the proton-translocating transhydrogenase (pth) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [NNTM_BOVIN] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1D4O|
- Community annotation for 1D4O at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.