- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (139 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1qfm.pdb1.gz) 134 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1QFM
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1QFM
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1QFM
- Retrieve 1QFM in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1QFM
[Save to disk]
|View 1QFM in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1QFM|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1QFM from the CEP Server.
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1QFM,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1qfma1, region A:1-430
- Domain d1qfma2, region A:431-710
- Fold representative 1qfm from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1qfm_A] [1qfm]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P23687]
- Domain organization of [PPCE_PIG] by SWISSPFAM
Other resources with information on 1QFM|
- Community annotation for 1QFM at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.