- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (1220 Kb) [Save to disk]
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 3SAK
- Retrieve 3SAK in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 3SAK
[Save to disk]
|View 3SAK in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 3SAK|
representation from PDB Cartoon
plot from PDBSum
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- Crystal Contacts, from CryCo at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 3SAK,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d3saka_, region A
- Domain d3sakb_, region B
- Domain d3sakc_, region C
- Domain d3sakd_, region D
- Fold representative 3sak from FSSP and Dali (Families of Structurally Similar Proteins)
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [3sak_A] [3sak] [3sak_C] [3sak_B] [3sak_D]
- SWISS-PROT database: [P04637]
- Belongs to the pore-forming pnc-27 peptide of 32 aas from the p53 tumor suppressor protein (pnc-27) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [P53_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Alignments of the sequence of 3SAK with the sequences
similar proteins can be viewed for 3SAK's classification [P53_HUMAN] at ProtoMap.
Click on "Neighbors List", then on the "See Alignments" button below the list.
- A sequence distance tree ("phylogenetic tree")
can be viewed for 1ACL's classification [P53_HUMAN] at ProtoMap. Click on the Cluster number.
Other resources with information on 3SAK|
- Community annotation for 3SAK at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- NMR Ensemble (OLDERADO: core, domain and representative structure database)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
- Domain movements in
3SAK from the Database of
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.