- Asymmetric unit, PDB entry:
[header only] [complete with coordinates] (36 Kb) [Save to disk]
- Biological Unit Coordinates (1nte.pdb1.gz) 32 Kb
- LPC: Ligand-Protein Contacts for 1NTE
- CSU: Contacts of Structural Units for 1NTE
- Likely Quarternary Molecular Structure file(s) for 1NTE
- Structure Factors (202 Kb)
- Retrieve 1NTE in mmCIF format [Save to disk]
- SEQRES to COORDINATES
correlation for 1NTE
[Save to disk]
- Re-refined 1nte structure
from PDB_REDO, a databank with updated and optimised macromolecular X-ray diffraction structure models
|View 1NTE in 3D|
Proteopedia, because life has more than 2D.
- On Jmol, a nice Rasmol like molecule viewer.
This is good for easiest viewing of basic structure.
- On FirstGlance, an
excellent tool for a guided tour on the structure components, by
|Visual 3D analysis of 1NTE|
plot from PDBSum
- Conformational Epitope Prediction for 1NTE from the CEP Server.
- Electron Density
related parameters from EDS Electron Density Server, at Upsala
- Dipole moment, from Dipole Server at Weizmann Institute
- 3D motif for 1NTE,
from MSDmotif at EBI
- Classification of representative domains in scop (Structural Classification of Proteins)
- Domain d1ntea_, region A
- Class (fold), Architecture (subfold), Topology, Homologous superfamily from
- Summaries and structural analyses of PDB data files from
- Identification of Protein Pockets & Cavities at
- View one-letter amino acid or nucleotide sequence for each chain: [1nte] [1nte_A]
- SWISS-PROT database: [O00560]
- Belongs to the ezrin/radixin/moesin-binding phosphoprotein 50 (ebp50) family
according to TCDB.
- Domain organization of [SDCB1_HUMAN] by SWISSPFAM
- Domain found in 1NTE: [PDZ
] by SMART
Other resources with information on 1NTE|
- Community annotation for 1NTE at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
- MMDB (Entrez's Structure Database)
|Movements, Movies and Images|
from IMB Jena Image Library
of Biological Macromolecules.